Monday, May 13, 2013

6 days till IMTX

Well I can't believe it is almost here but IMTX is just 6 days away. Training has been feeling really good and I can't wait to get to that starting line. Of course I'm sure I'll be thinking differently at mile 95 on the bike! Haha. I want to thank everyone that has helped me so much to get ready for this race. Couldn't have done it without all the support and help from my coaches and sponsors. Thank you to Tim Floyd and the Magnolia Masters Swim Team for helping me with my swim technique, thanks to Bike Barn for all the help with bike fits and keeping my bike rave ready, and most importantly thank you to my coach Michelle Leblanc and OutRival Racing. Everyone there is truly an inspiration. Hopefully I'll have a good result to show on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment